Anyone over 21 years of age with a valid form of identification.
A driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card from any state, province of Canada, a U.S. territory, Washington D.C., or identicard issued by a Washington state department of licensing, a U.S. armed forces ID, Passport, Merchant Marine ID, or a government- issued Indian Tribal ID card from Washington. An expired ID can NOT be used to verify age.
No, you do not have to. Everyone over 21 is welcome with valid identification!
Absolutely not. This is a violation of state and federal law. Only state licensed retailers may retail cannabis or cannabis products in Washington.
Under I-502, a single transaction is limited to one ounce of usable cannabis, sixteen ounces of cannabis- infused product in solid form, seven grams of cannabis-infused extract for inhalation, and seventy-two ounces of cannabis- infused product in liquid form.
No, you may not open, smoke, or consume any cannabis product on Uncle Ike’s premises. Consumption of cannabis product is not allowed in public.
No. Cannabis and cannabis products are only to be consumed in Washington State.
We cannot accept returns or exchanges of product other than vapes or cartridges once it has been opened or has left Uncle Ike’s premises.
We only accept exchanges on cartridges and vapes if the product has a malfunction. You must bring the the product, the product package, and the receipt within ten days of purchasing.
Possible Pesticides Applied to Your Purchase:
- AlphaPheno: Monterey neem oil, Pyganic, Bonide Copper.
- American Baked Co: Gnatrol, Azamax, Safer Insect Killing Soap; Extracted via CO2.
- Avitas: AzaMax, Zerotol, Green Cleaner, Nuke Em, Suffoil-X, Preferal, Crysanthemum; Extracted via supercritical CO2; additives may include natural terpenes from extract source flower.
- Blue Sky Growers: Azamax; Extracted via a closed loop butane system.
- BMF Washington/ Liberty Reach/ Jackpot Seaweed/ JuJu Joints: Clonex, Green Cleaner, GreenCure, PFR-97, Nuke Em, Azamax, Trilogy, Pyganic, Monterey Neem Oil, Neem Pro, SNS 203, SNS 244, SNS 217, Serenade Garden Disease Control, Actinovate; Extracted via closed loop CO2 and ethyl alcohol and may include the additive propylene glycol; Additives may include natural terpenes.
- Botanica Seattle (Spot): Organocide, Azamax, Actinovate, Streptomyces lydicus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus thuringiensis, potassium bicarbonate, hydrogen dioxide, copper soap, azadirachtin, Green Cure (Potassium bicarbonate), Distilled White Vinegar, Trilogy (Neem Oil), KaliGreen, Serenade, Tritek; Infusion via butter, or ethanol or CO2 oil.
- CannaSol Farm Inc/ Columbia Territory: Green Cure (Potassium bicarbonate), Distilled White Vinegar, Trilogy (Neem Oil), KaliGreen, Serenade, Actinovate, Tritek; Only sprays used during flowering stage are vinegar and potassium bicarbonate; Hash made by pressing loose kief, oil extracted via CO2.
- Cinc-O-Dos: Azamax, Green Cleaner, SNS 203.
- Circanna/ Oakor/ Nectar: Oakor- Hydrogen peroxide, neem oil, potassium laurate, Azamax, M-pede; Extracted via RSO ethanol. Nectar- Neem oil, Azamax, Pyganic, Zerotol, Suffoil-X, Milstop, Regalia, Neem Pro; Extracted via CO2.
- Craft Elixirs: No pesticides; Extracted via organic cane alcohol; Fremont Freaks infused via THC-infused syrup. Natural terpenes added to some extractions.
- DB3 Corp (Zoots): PFR-97 microbial insecticide, Safer insecticidal soap; Extracted using The Cypress Extraction Method. This closed-loop process captures the THC using organic cane alcohol.
- Elevate Cannabis Company: AzaMax, Neem Pro, Serenade, Monterey Garden Insect Spray, Zerotol 2.0, Organocide, Clonex, GreenCure; Extracted via Ntane and propane.
- Emerald Evolution: CloneX; Closed loop BHO extraction.
- Empire: Only sulfur burns using Snakey Eyes Hi-Yield Sulfur.
- Ethos Extracts: Sulfur, Hydrogen Peroxide; Extracted from sun grown flower only via full CO2 or traditional herbal alcohol extracts.
- Fairwinds Manufacturing: No Chemical pesticides, indoor, in house only grown flower in clean room environment with beneficial insects only when needed; Closed loop extraction methods include CO2 and hydrocarbon; tinctures infused via coconut oil. Oil Additives may include hemp oil and natural terpenes, see product ingredient lists for any other items.
- Fireline: No pesticides; Extracted via hydrocarbon.
- Fireweed Farms: No pesticides.
- Gecko Growers: 2015 Harvest: Trilogy, Grandevo, Kaligreen. 2016 Harvest: Bonide Diatomaceous Earth Crawling Insect Killer, Trilogy, Kaligreen, Serenade Opti.
- Green Labs: Clonex, Evergreen Pyrethrum, Green Cleaner; Extracted via ethanol.
- Green Lion: No pesticides; CO2 extraction with no additives.
- Grow Op/ Phat Panda/Sticky Frog: Oxidate 2.0, Oxiphos, Azaguard, Zerotol 2.0, Evergreen, Actinovate, Nuke’em, Regalia, Regalia, Grandevo, Gnatrol, Green Cleaner, Axiom; extracted via butane; concentrate additives may include natural terpenes.
- GrowState: Aza-Direct, M-Pede, Pyganic; Extracted via butane.
- Harmony Farms: Azamax, Organocide, Nuke Em; CO2 extracted, Rosin extracted via heat and pressure; concentrate additives may include all- natural terpenes.
- Hilltop Farms: No pesticides.
- Hollingsworth: Green Cleaner.
- Honu: PFR-97, AzaMax, Nuke Em, Safer 3 in 1, Debug Turbo, SNS 203; Concentrates extracted via a closed- loop BHO system with no additives; cartridges extracted via CO2 and ethanol, additives may include propylene glycol and natural terpenes.
- Interra Oils: Neem Pro, Azamax, Monterey Neem Oil, Trilogy, Kaligreen, Pyganic; extracted via super critical CO2, winterization, dry ice or dry sift with no additives.
- Ionic: Nuke em; Extracted via Supercritical CO2. Oil additives may include MCT oil or natural terpenes.
- Kettle River/ Hempire: No Pesticides; butane extracted in a closed-loop system.
- Kettle River Processing/ Moon Bay: No pesticides; butane extracted.
- Kiona THC: Regalia, Neem Pro.
- Kush Farms: Only predatory insects; Extracted via supercritical, subcritical or fractile CO2.
- Landrace Labs: No pesticides; Extracted via CO2; CO2 Cartridge additives may include natural terpenes.
- LeafWERX: AzaMax, Regalia, Green Cure, Hydrogen Peroxide; Extracted via CO2, no additives.
- Life Gardens: lemon juice, Clonex.
- Market Garden: S.D.A. certified organic additives include Trilogy, Cueva, Serenade Optimum, Oxidate 2, Cease, Pyganic, PFR-97, Neemix; Extracted via CO2 and winterized with certified organic alcohol. Oil additives may include propylene glycol.
- Methow Valley Nursery: NymBioSys, Mantis, Green Cleaner.
- Mirth Provisions/Legal Beverages: Azamax, Actinovate Sp, Nukem, Clonex Rooting Gel, Mad Farmer Rootit, PFR-97, Bonide Diatomaceous Earth, Pro Mix HP; CO2 extraction.
- Monkey Grass Farms: Azamax, Evergreen Pyrethrum, Nuke Em, Green Cleaner; Extracted via CO2, ethanol winterization, and steam distillation.
- Northwest Cannabis Solutions/Magic Kitchen/ Legends/ Private Reserve: Primarily predatory insects, nematodes and Preferal, Pyganic, Azamax, Monterey Neem oil, Suffoil-X. Other products used occasionally as needed include Cease, RootShield, Molt-X; Butane, CO2 or ethanol extracted. Oil additives may include propylene glycol.
- Old School: Green Cleaner, Mantis.
- Quincy Green: Flying Skull PM 80 (citric acid), Azamax, Monterey Neem Oil, Green Cleaner, Safer Insecticidal Soap.
- Rogue Raven: Azamax; Extracted via 99.9% n-tane in a closed-loop, hydrocarbon-based system with a controlled purge with no additives.
- Royal Tree Gardens: AzaGuard, Green Cleaner, Cease, Regalia PTO, Safer Garden Fungicide; Oil extracted via butane, Kief extracted via dry ice, Cartridges extracted via CO2 in a closed loop system and contain no additives.
- Seattle Pure Extracts: Azamaz, Clonex.
- Sitka Packaging: Actinovate, Azamax, Baking Soda, Green Cure, Kaligreen, Monterey Neem Oil, PFR- 97, Pyganic, Potassium Bicarbonate, Serenade, SNS 209, Trilogy, Tritek, Vinegar; grown in soil or soilless mix using organic fertilizers or Heavy 16 line; hash extracted via the dry sift method and contains no additives or solvents.
- Solstice: Azamax, geranium oil, hydrogen peroxide, sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), elemental sulfur; extracted via dry ice sifting.
- Sonic Green: No pesticides used through June 2016. Starting June 2016, Nuke Em (projected harvest August 2016).
- Techbud: No pesticides.
- Torch NW: Azamax, Green Cleaner, Nuke’Em, Safer Soap, Clonex; Extracted via Propane and Butane in a closed loop system.
- Vashon Velvet: Azamax, PFR-97.
- Virginia Co: Clonex.
- Viva Cannabis: Trilogy Neem Oil, Kaligreen; Extracted via a closed-loop butane system.
- Vulcan Mountain: Clonex; Extracted via ice method or butane.
- Waterstone: AzaMax, Nuke’em, Clonex; Extracted via butane.
- Winterlife Collective: Hydrogen peroxide, neem oil; extracted via pure ethanol.
- X-tracted/ Refine Seattle: Nuke Em, Azamax, Gnatrol, Green Cleaner, SNS 203; Extracted via light hydrocarbon in a closed loop system from plants grown aeroponically or in Sunshine #4 Soilless Mix; The Clear products may have natural terpenes added.
Don’t see your question here?
ASK US THROUGH OUR REVIEWS FORM!