How do I use "The Fancy One" vape battery?
- Fully charge before using
- Once fully charged, the light will turn from RED to GREEN.
- Connect preferred cartridge by screwing it on.
- To turn on and off, press the button five times rapidly.
- Clicking the button twice activates the pre-heat mode.
- Pre-heating helps warm the oil to prevent dry hits and create a bigger cloud (but be careful not to burn the oil by preheating for too long!)
- To change voltage, press the button 3 times readily.
o Green = 2.6volts
o Blue = 3.4 volts
o Red = 3.8 volts
*In the event of a flashing purple light, try unscrewing the cartridge about a quarter turn and try again! The cartridge may be on too tight.
Who can legally buy cannabis?
Anyone over 21 years of age with a valid form of identification.
What are acceptable forms of identification?
A driver’s license, instruction permit, or identification card from any state, province of Canada, a U.S. territory, Washington D.C., or identicard issued by a Washington state department of licensing, a U.S. armed forces ID, Passport, Merchant Marine ID, or a government-issued Indian Tribal ID card from Washington. An expired ID can NOT be used to verify age. Uncle Ike’s does not accept vertical IDs.
Do I have to be a Washington resident to buy cannabis?
No, you do not have to. Everyone over 21 is welcome with valid identification!
Can I see the marijuana before I purchase it?
Yes! In all of its packaged glory.
Can I try the marijuana before purchasing it?
No. There is no sampling allowed on property and it is federally illegal to give away marijuana for free.
Can I purchase cannabis products to resell?
Only if you want to go to jail! Reselling marijuana products is not allowed in the state of Washington.
How much cannabis may I purchase?
Under I-502, a single transaction is limited to one ounce of usable cannabis, sixteen ounces of cannabis-infused product in solid form, seven grams of cannabis-infused extract for inhalation, and seventy-two ounces of cannabis-infused product in liquid form.
May I consume cannabis products on Uncle Ike's premises?
No, you may not open, smoke, or consume any cannabis product on Uncle Ike’s premises. Consumption of cannabis product is not allowed in public.
Can cannabis purchased legally in Washington be transported to other states?
No. Cannabis and cannabis products are only to be consumed in Washington State.
Can I return or exchange products purchased at Uncle Ike's?
We cannot accept returns or exchanges of product other than vapes or cartridges once it has been opened or has left Uncle Ike’s premises.
We only accept exchanges on cartridges and vapes if the product has a malfunction. You must bring the product, the product package, and the receipt within ten days of purchasing.
Where can I smoke or consume marijuana products?
On private property only.
Will I get arrested for smoking in public?
Smoking marijuana in public is treated the same as public drunkenness, so there is typically a $350 fine that may be increased to $3,500 with possible jail time.
How do I get my product on Ike's shelves?
Thank you for your interest in working with Uncle Ike’s!
We do not accept Vendor samples from potential partners without an appointment.
If you would like to drop off samples, email [email protected] and include your price sheet, current inventory and anything else you feel we should know about your product. Please include “POTENTIAL VENDOR” in the subject line of your email.
Your product offerings will be reviewed and we will be in contact with you about the possibility of bringing samples into the shop.
The Uncle Ike’s Team
What possible pesticides do your growers use on their plants?
Possible Pesticides Applied to Your Purchase:
- 1937 Farms: Azaguard, Botaniguard, Clonex, Ecotec, and Mighty; Extracted via supercritical CO2.
- AiroPro/ Harmony Farms: Monterey 70% Neem Oil, Azaguard, Monterey Take Down Garden Spray, Bush Doctor Force of Nature Miticide, Organocide 3 in 1 Concentrate, SNS 203, Nuke Em; CO2 or distillate extracted; concentrates may include all- natural terpenes, but no other additives.
- American Baked Co: Nimbiosys Neem Oil, Kaligreen, PFR-97, Regalia PTO; Extracted via butane and propane, or CO2 and ethanol.
- American Hash Makers/ Kohl Processing: Bonide Bon-neem oil II, neem oil, Mantis EC, Milstop (discontinuing usage as of April 2018); Extracted via solventless bubble hash and dry sift.
- Artizen Cannabis: Regalia, BotaniGuard, Grandevo, Venerate, Clonex; Extracted via hydrocarbon.
- Aurum Farms: Clonex; kief extracted via agitation.
- Avitas/ Pax Era: Zerotol, Gnatrol, PFR-97, Suffoil-X, Pyganic, predatory insects;Extracted via supercritical CO2; including natural terpenes from strain and batch-specific extract source flower.
- Ayra: No pesticides.
- Bacon’s Buds: Beneficial Insects, Zerotol 2.0, Double Nickel LC, Procidic 2, Tritek, Eco-1, Triact 70, Super Wetter; Kief extracted via agitation, Bacon Grease extracted via ice water and heat.
- Bodhi HIgh: No pesticides; Concentrates extracted via hydrocarbons (via propane and butane blends) in a closed loop system with no additives. Cartridge extractions are as follows. Platinum: Hydrocarbon distilled and full spectrum high terpene extraction from live resin extractions. Bodhi High: Hydrocarbon distilled and strain specific terpenes. Limited edition batches use HTE pulled from dry high terpene extractions. Honey Tree: Hydrocarbon or ethanol, distilled, fractionated coconut oil and flavored terpenes.
- Boggy Boon: Safer Brand Sulfur, Pyganic 5.0, Aza-direct; concentrates extracted via butane, kief extracted via agitation. No additives to any concentrates.
- Botanica Seattle (Spot/ Moxey’s/ Journeyman): Beneficial bacteria, enzymes, living compost tea, Grandevo, Regalia; Infusion via butter, or ethanol or CO2 oil.
- Burnwell/ Ag Grow: Safer 3-1 Garden Spray, Clonex; Extracted via butane and ethanol.
- C4/ CannaBurst: No pesticides; Distillate extracted via ethanol.
- Cascade Crest Cannabis/ Agro Technic: Zerotol, Pyganic, Venerate, Grandevo.
- Ceres: Cease, PFR-97, Kaligreen, Suffoil-X, Bio Ceres WP, Rootshield Plus + WP, beneficial predator insects. Extracted via CO2 with no additives.
- Coastal Growers: Botanigard Maxx.
- Constellation Cannabis: Suffoil-X, Clonex, Nuke Em; Bubble hash extracted solventlessly via ice water.
- Contender Gardens: Trilogy, Grandevo.
- Craft Elixirs: No pesticides; Extracted via organic cane alcohol; Fremont Freaks infused via THC-infused syrup. Natural terpenes added to some extractions.
- Creekside Cannabis: Beneficial microorganisms, Double Nickel 55, Zerotol 2.0, Botanigard Maxx, SNS 209, Clonex, Pyganic, M-Pede.
- Dabstract: Azaguard, Nuke Em, PFR-97, Grandevo WDG, Botanigard Maxx, Safer Brand 3 in 1 Garden Spray, Zerotol 2.0, Regalia PTO, Gnatrol; Dabstract extracted via light hydrocarbon possibly including propane, butane, isobutane, heptane and ethanol; Panda Pens, Panda Pods and Hot Sugar extracted via food-grade ethanol; Panda Pens and Pods may have food-grade terpenes added. All grow rooms are individually tested for pesticides prior to harvest.
- Daddy Fat Sacks/ Origens: (Last updated 10/2018.) Clonex, beneficial insects, Nuke Em (discontinued as of August 2018); Solventless concentrates made via heat, water and pressure; BHO extracted by Kush Family Originals via butane; BHO extracted by Grow Bros using a 60/40 PHO/ N-tane mix.
- Dank Czar: Botanigard Maxx, Clonex, Pyganic 1.4, Azera Gardening, beneficial insects; Extracted via propane and butane. Distillates further distilled with ethanol. Solventless products processed with ice water.
- Double Delicious: No pesticides; Extracted via CO2 or organic grapeseed alcohol.
- Eagle Trees: No pesticides; Extracted via CO2 or organic alcohol with no additives.
- Elevate Cannabis Company: Starting July 2018: No pesticides; Extracted via Ntane and propane.
- Evergreen Herbal: Garden Safe Neem Oil, Baking Soda, Nuke Em, Natural Guard Neem Oil by Fertilome, Safer Bio-Neem, Ladybugs, Bonide Neem Oil, Azamax, Rosemary oil, Thyme oil, Clove Oil, Nymbiosys Neem Oil, Actinovate, Safer 3 in 1 Concentrate; Extracted via Ethanol, then converted to distillate.
- Exotikz: Venerate; Extracted via butane.
- Experience Organics: No pesticides, only predatory insects; Kief extracted via dry sifting, Rosin extracted solventlessly via heat and pressure.
- Fairwinds Manufacturing: No Chemical pesticides, indoor, in house only grown flower in clean room environment with beneficial insects only when needed; Closed loop extraction methods include hydrocarbon; tinctures infused via avocado oil. Oil Additives may include natural terpenes, see product ingredient lists for any other items.
- Falcanna/ Olympus Horticulture/ BC Labs: Organic Mineral Tea; Extracted via a butane and propane mix with no additives.
- Farm Girl/ Caldwell Cannabis: Clonex, Safer Insect Killing Soap, Flying Skull Insecticide and Fungicide; Extracted via heat and pressure.
- Fire Bros: Regalia, clonex; Rosin extracted via heat and pressure.
- Fireline: No pesticides; Extracted via hydrocarbon using propane and butane.
- Flying Dutchman: Garden Safe Neem Oil Extract, isopropyl alcohol mixed with water; Extracted via coconut oil, rice bran oil or shea butter.
Freddy’s Fuego: Milstop (discontinuing as of June 2018); Extracted via a mixture of Isobutane and Propane in a closed loop system.
- Fruit of the Root: Pesticide free; Kief extracted via dry sift with minimal agitation to allow for premium trichrome heads.
- Gabriel: Clonex; Rosin extracted solventlessly via heat and pressure. Sauces, diamonds and cartridges extracted via PHO or BHO.
- Gold Leaf Garderns: Clean Green Certified; Nematodes, Soil Mites, Rove Beetles, Predatory Mites, bassania beauveria (beneficial bacteria strain), Rosemary oil, Mint oil, Dr. Bronner’s Organic Soap, Aloe, Willow Tree Extract; Hash and Rosin extracted via ice and water or heat and pressure with no additives.
- GoodShip: Starting November 2018: Beneficial bacteria, enzymes, living compost tea, Grandevo, Regalia; Infusion via butter, or ethanol or CO2 oil. Through October 2018: Azamax, Aza-Direct, Safer Insect Killing Soap II Concentrate, Green Cleaner (being phased out as of 11/2017); Extracted via CO2; Extracted oil may be additionally refined via fractional distillation. No additives are included.
- Green Freedom/ Sweet As!: Grandevo, M-Pede, Venerate, Regalia, Nuke Em; Extracted via PHO and BHO.
- Green Labs: Suffoil-X, Grandevo, Green Cure; Extracted via ethanol.
- GreenMed Lab: No Pesticides; Extracted via ethanol and distilled.
- Green Revolution: Organic compost, plant probiotics, predator bugs (ladybugs, primantis); Extracted from sun grown flower only via full CO2 or organic sugar cane alcohol extracts.
- Green Rose Gardens/ Wildwood: Kaligreen, Cease.
- Green Vault: Dip-N-Grow, Avana, Pyganic 1.4.
- Grow Op/ Phat Panda/Sticky Frog: Azaguard, Nuke Em, PFR-97, Grandevo WDG, Botanigard Maxx, Safer Brand 3 in 1 Garden Spray, Zerotol 2.0, Regalia PTO, Gnatrol; Dabstract extracted via light hydrocarbon possibly including propane, butane, isobutane, heptane and ethanol; Panda Pens, Panda Pods and Hot Sugar extracted via food-grade ethanol; Panda Pens and Pods may have food-grade terpenes added. All grow rooms are individually tested for pesticides prior to harvest.
- Golden Tree Productions: No pesticides. Extracted via butane or solventless dry sift.
- Grow State: Neem oil, Azaguard; Extracted via a 70/30 butane/ propane mix.
- GStiks/ Gfarmalabs/ Satva Group: Neem oil, Regalia; extracted via CO2.
- Hazy Daze: M-Pede. Concentrates extracted via butane. All other products infused via whole-plant extracts using the product’s main carrier oil; edibles are canola oil and topicals are arnica oil.
- Heylo: Nuke Em, Regalia, Cease; Extracted via supercritical CO2 and organic ethanol for refinement.
- High Frequency Farms: Suffoil-X, Actinovate AG.
- High Road: Nuke Em, Azamax.
- High Supply: Dragonflies and ladybugs.
- High Tide: (Last updated 11/2018.) Clonex, Regalia, Venerate XC.
- Honu: SNS 217, SNS 209, Sil-Matrix, Serenade Opti, Regalia PTO, Nor Cal 86 Mites and Mold Concentrate, Azamax (Parry America), Pyganic EC 5.0, Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance Herbal Pesticide Concentrate; Extracted via propane then distilled.
- House of Cultivar: Grandevo PTO, Regalia, Nuke Em, Venerate; Extracted via supercritical CO2 with ethanol winterization and distillation and carbon for filtration. Third party extractions via hydrocarbons.
- Interstellar Concentrates: Doktor Doom foggers, Azamax Natural Insecticide (EPA#71908-1-81268), Nor-Cal 86, Tritek, Grandevo CG, Nimbiosys neem oil; Extracted via a 70/30 mix of butane and propane.
- Ionic: Organocide Bee Safe 3 in 1 Garden Spray, Safer Pyrethrin and Insecticidal Soap Concentrate II, Nymbiosys Neem Oil, Nematodes, Venerate, Grandevo, Tritek, Trifecta, Greencure; Extracted via CO2 and ethanol distillation.
- Kibble Junction: No pesticides, only predatory mites; Extracted via a closed-loop butane system.
- Kouchlock Productions: (Last updated 12/2017) Azamax, Green Cleaner, Clonex; Extracted via N-Butane.
- Lazy Bee: Clean Green Certified; Nimbiosys, beneficial insects; Extracted via propane or CO2 with no additives.
- LeafWERX: Trilogy, Grandevo CG or PTO, Regalia CG, Venerate, Double Nickel 55, Companion; Extracted via CO2, distillates distilled after CO2 process, no additives.
- Mantis Extracts/ Errrl’s/ Eco Ventures: Neem oil, Kaligreen, Actinovate; light hydrocarbon extracted via N-Butane and liquid propane; THC distillates extracted via decarboxylated short path distillation techniques.
- Mfused: Predatory insects, Regalia; extracted via solventless processes (ice and water or heat and pressure), supercritical CO2 or food grade ethanol with no additives.
- Miller Farms: (Last updated 10/2018.) Organocide 3 in 1 Garden Spray.
- Mirth Provisions/Legal Beverages: Nor-Cal 86, Natria Neem Oil, Pyrethrum TR, Tweet-Mint Plant Wash (Klarite Farms has assured them that this product is approved), Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance Herbicide, Ed Rosenthal’s Zero Tolerance Pesticide, Grandevo CG, Regalia CG, Natria Neem Oil Conc, Botaniguard Maxx, Grandevo WDG, Nuke Em, SNS 217, SNS 209, Sil-Matrix, Serenade Opti, Regalia PTO, Tritek, M-Pede; Waxes extracted via BHO/ PHO. Distillates extracted via ethanol.
- Nasty Jack’s: Regalia PTO, Smite; Extracted via CO2 or ethyl alcohol, then distilled.
- Northwest Cannabis Solutions/Magic Kitchen/ Legends/ Private Reserve: Primarily predatory insects, nematodes andPyganic EC 5.0, AzaGuard, Monterey Neem oil, Safer Garden Fungicide, Venerate. Other products used occasionally as needed include Cease. Butane, CO2 or ethanol extracted. Oil additives may include propylene glycol.
- Northwest Wonderland: Des X, Ecotec, Grandevo, Kaligreen, Neemix, Pyganic, Sil Matrix, Surfact 50, Tritek, Trilogy, Vinegar. Extracted via full spectrum CO2 with no additives. Produced in an allergen friendly kitchen with no sugar added, 100% gluten free, and mostly vegan.
- Novo Dia: Rhizopon AA #2, M-Pede, PyganicII EC 5.0, Zerotol 2.0, Azaguard, Captiva, Ecotec, beneficial insects.
- NW Nectar: Outdoor Harvest: No pesticides. Indoor Harvest from Sept. 2018 on: bacillus thuringiensis, Organocide 3 in 1 spray, lemon water. Extracted via PHO/ BHO 70/30 mix with no additives. Edibles are vegan and gluten free.
- Oil Tycoon/ WAPAP: (Last updated 08/2018.) No pesticides; extracted via butane.
- Okanogan Gold: No pesticides, only predatory mites; Extracted via a closed-loop butane system.
- Old McDonald: Pyganic 1.4, Pyganic 5.0, Kaligreen, Des X, Clonex, Vinegar, beneficial insects, Ecotec, Grandevo CG, Grandevo PTO, Grandevo WDG, Neemix, Sil Matrix, Tritek, Trilogy, M-Pede, Aza-direct, Oxidate, Thyme Guard, Botanigard Maxx, Tenet WP, Epsom Salt, Nuke Em; Extracted via butane and propane.
- Oleum: See individual product packages for any source flower pesticides possibly used; Extracted in a closed loop butane/ propane hydrocarbon system or 200 proof ethanol.
- Olympia Farm Works: Nuke Em, Azamax.
- Peak Supply: Pyganic, Suffoil-X; Extracted via butane.
- Pearl Extracts: Clean Green Certified; Des-X,Ecotec, Grandevo PTO, Neemix, Pyganic 1.4, Tritek, Trilogy, Clonex, Nuke Em, Azamax, Regalia PTO, Nimbiosys Neem oil, Safer Brands Insect Killing Soap (Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids); Extracted via CO2, followed by winterization of ethanol below 500 parts per million.
- Pilot Cannabis: Greencure, Exile, Clonex. Extracted via butane and propane.
- Pioneer Nuggets: Oxidate 2.0, Suffoil-X, Cease, Kaligreen, Azaguard, Botanigard Maxx, Clonex, beneficial insects.
- Puffin Farms: Clean Green Certified; Nimbiosys Neem Oil, Kaligreen, PFR-97, Regalia PTO; Extracted via butane and propane, or CO2 and ethanol. Solventless extracts extracted via ice and water or heat and pressure.
- Rochester Farms: Clonex, Botanigard Maxx; Extracted via propane and butane, then distilled via ethanol. Additives include flower-derived terpenes. Tabs extracted by distillation via ethanol, then run through a nano emulsion process.
- Royal Tree Gardens: Regalia PTO, Venerate, PFR-97; Oil extracted via CO2, Kief extracted via dry ice, Cartridges extracted via CO2 in a closed loop system and contain no additives.
- Saints/ Seattle Green Bud: Clove oil, predatory insects, neem oil; Extracted via CO2 or hydrocarbon; both turned into distillate.
- Seattle’s Private Reserve: Clonex, Nimbiosys Neem Oil (discontinued June 2019); Oil extracted via a hydrocarbon system using butane and propane; vape cartridges extracted via refined BHO with glycerin-based flavorings.
- Skagit Organics: beneficial insects; Extracted via organic food-grade ethanol.
- Skord: Actinovate; PHO extracted via propane, hash and rosin extracted via ice water. No additives.
- Smokey Point Productions: Hormex Rooting Powder #8, Cease, Desect Diatomaceous Earth; Extracted via propane.
- Solstice/ Native Herb Co: Regalia, Azamax, Zerotol, SNS 209, Gnatrol, Suffoil-X, Botanigard Maxx, Clonex; extracted via hydrocarbon.
- Sourface: 2019 Harvest: No pesticides. 2018 Harvest: No pesticides.
- Space Face/ The Pot Factory/ JBC: Clonex, Neemix, Trilogy.
- SubX: Rhizopon AA No. 2, Azaguard, Regalia CG, Grandevo CG, Venerate CG, Monterey Horticultural Oil, Zerotol 2.0, OxiPhos, Botanigard Maxx, Mantis BE. Extracted via closed- loop hydrocarbon via butane and propane, or via distillation with ethanol. No additives in the cartridges; High Terpene Extract from live resin added to distillate.
- Suspended Brands: Regalia PTO, Smite; Extracted via hydrocarbons with propane or a combination of propane and butane.
- Sweetwater Farms: SNS 209, Organocide Bee Safe 3 in 1 Garden Spray, Azamax Botanical Inse-Mite-Nematicide, Green Cure; Extracted via butane or solventlessly.
- Techbud: No pesticides, only predatory mites.
- THC-Express: Neem oil, Milk, Baking Soda, Regalia, Grandevo, Cease; Extracted via butter.
- Tikun/ Vi Medendi: (Last updated 9/2018.) Procidic 2.
- TJ’s Organics: (Last updated 12/2017) Clonex, Neem oil, Karanja oil, Azamax, Rosemary essential oil, Thyme essential oil, Bronner’s Peppermint Soap.
- TopShelf WA: Clonex, Essentria, Gnatrol WDG, Nature-cide, Neemix 4.5, Nuke Em, Regalia, Safer Insect Killing Soap, Trilogy, Venerate (discontinued March 2019), predatory mites. Concentrates extracted via butane and ethanol, then distilled.
- Total Concentrates/ Wamsterdam: Cinnerate, SNS 209, Prevont, Aviv, Dipel, Zerotol 2.0, M-Pede, Azadirect. Extraction methods include: Cult and Club Live Resin: closed loop hydrocarbon via butane. Club, Club Lite and Composed Cartridges: ethanol and closed look hydrocarbon, distilled via wiped film evaporation; additives may include in-house extracted terpenes blended with distillate.
- Trail Blazin’: beneficial insects; Extracted via butane.
- S. Cannabis: (Last updated 10/2018.) No pesticides; Extracted via butane and propane.
- Virginia Co: Kaligreen, OxiPhos, Clonex; Edibles and rosin extracted solventlessly via heat and pressure.
- Vulcan Mountain: (Last updated 12/2017) Clonex; Pleaseant Valley 2016 Harvest: M-Pede, Green Cleaner, Thyme Guard; Extracted via ice method or butane.
- WA Grower: SNS 217; Extracted via butane.
- WAM Oil: Actinovate, beneficial insects, companion planting, dyna gro neem oil (discontinued as of 10/2019). Extracted via food-based CO2 and organic alcohol. Distillates further extracted via heptane, possible additives include organic terpenes.
- Wander Farms: beneficial predatory mites.
- Washington Bud Co: Predatory insects, hydrogen peroxide, Lacewing BE, Clonex. Canis products extracted via ethyl alcohol.
- Waterstone: SNS 217, Nuke Em, Cease, Double Nickel LC, Bi-Carb Old Fashioned Fungicide
- Wave Edibles: Natria Neem Oil; Extracted via CO2.
- Weedbush Lovers: (Last updated 10/2018.) Thyme Guard, Zerotol, Pyrethrum TR.
- Wildflower: No pesticides; Extracted via CO2.
- Willie’s Reserve: Greencure, Clonex, Bayer Natria Neem Oil, rosemary essential oil, thyme essential oil, garlic essential oil, peppermint essential oil, citrus acids.
- X-tracted/ Refine Seattle: See individual product packages for any source flower pesticides possibly used; Extracted via light hydrocarbon in a closed loop system from high grade starting materials from various producers.
Does Uncle Ike's match donations made to in-store donation boxes?
Yes, Uncle Ike’s will match donations up to $10,000 a month.
Donations to the Capitol Hill store donation box go toward the Country Doctor Community Health Center, a non-profit organization that operates 2 main clinic sites and its new after-hours clinic in Seattle.
Donations to the Central District Uncle Ike’s and Glass & Goods donation box go toward Entre Hermanos
Donations to the White Center store donation box go toward White Center Food Bank
Does Uncle Ike's offer a price match?
Yes, Uncle Ike’s will price match regularly priced menu items with Seattle I502 pot shops. For all the info visit our Price Match Promise for more info.